| ||WHAT HAPPENS||PEOPLE, TOOLS AND PROCESSES THAT WE HAVE USED WITH F-WORKS||RESULTS IN THE CLIENT'S WORDS|
We help you identify and select the organisations that you are very well placed to help.
1.Deeper understanding: We achieved a deep understanding of F-works through robust interviews with leading people and key clients plus analysis of their closest competitors and substitutes. The fact that we focus only on professional firms definitely helped to make this quicker and more accurate.
2. Not the usual suspects: We built a very detailed profile of who they were well suited to serve – based on the usual things like geography, main activity and turnover – but also the less common yet crucial attributes such as willingness to outsource, cultural style and ambition.
3. Black book to die for: Using a blend of their contact base, connections on LinkedIn and our access to Companies House information we were able to build a very well-defined prospect list.
“We found their determination to genuinely understnad how we work hugely reassuring. It showed they understood the importance of how we are represented in the market place and highlighted their focus on adding real long-term value."
We help you create compelling content that positions your firm in the eyes of the chosen market.
1.Stand-out copy: We wrote emails and letters that took a fresh approach and packed punch to help them stand out in a very crowded market. These were used in combination with video clips, helpful articles and a book “Finance on a Beermat” which the client co-authored.
2. 123 engage: We ran campaigns that combined digital marketing, direct mail and telemarketing.
3. Mobilise the fan base: We mentioned their ambassadors and endorsers where we knew they were connected to the targets and were able to send information to the contacts of clients and friends through twitter, mail and LinkedIn – managing the entire process and following-up where there was real interest.
“We have a lot of of ideas – including sending a tasty chocolate “F” to targets and clients at Easter and Christmas. They bring our ideas – and many of their suggestions - to life in a way that gets results”.
We open dialogue with the prospects that are now aware of your offering and the value you bring.
1. Intelligent Conversations: We created call flows to bring the messages in the traditional and social media marketing to life and to manage objections, in a persuasive non-pushy way
2. Personal Touch: We used our team that are focused on professional services to call and email prospects, building rapport and adopting an individual approach with each contact.
3. Tenacity and focus: We made contact literally thousands of times on their behalf – making a volume of calls and focusing energy in a way that is simply not possible for someone to do themselves if they are also delivering advice or consultancy.
“I’ve tried this myself and know how difficult and frustrating it can be – so full credit to the mature, experienced team at the BD Consultancy who do it for us”.
We nurture prospects and arrange appointments and telephone calls with those who are ready to discuss things further.
1. Discipline: We have managed all pipeline activity using our online CRM system (SalesForce) and provided regular updates. We have maintained comprehensive notes on conversations with target individuals, gaining all relevant information.
2. Nurturing contacts: The beauty of sustaining the same well-briefed team on the account is that conversations can be nurtured subtly to the point when it is the right time to meet.
3. Pre-meeting intelligence: When meetings have been set up, we have appended to our notes, useful background information about prospects and have supplied all this information in an easily digestible form.
"We've been impressed by their ability to nurture contacts. We've had some great meetings with people they've been chatting to for months. It shows they understand the importance of relationships in the service sector."
We help you to secure and develop existing clients.
1. Successful sales meetings: F-works are very capable of converting opportunities but they still welcome our advice and coaching about which approach to adopt and different paths they could take – bringing ideas from our training workshops and experience with leading global and regional firms
2. Account development: We help with monitoring client satisfaction and exploring new ways that they could help clients.
3. Loop of learning: At this stage we learn about the elements of the F-works service and culture that clients value most and this then feeds into our work winning new clients – and the virtuous cycle continues.
“The level of work that we have is great but equally pleasing is the large number of people I've met who are keen to keep in touch and have said we are first choice when they need financial advice. People I've only met because of the thought and care of The BD Consultancy”.