Thanks for checking our vacancies - we're looking for people to join us on a part-time basis at the moment so please do get in touch to have a chat. If you're looking to work in a lively team, helping some of the world's biggest firms, then here are some of the roles we have available:
Email & Telemarketing / Lead Generation Exec
Flexible, diverse role in growing B2B marketing consultancy, specialising in professional services
We provide sales and marketing support for professional businesses, including leading global names in law, accountancy & consulting. We are based in friendly, 8-person office on Park Street.
· Flexible and fulfilling role for intelligent researchers, sales people and budding marketers
· The role is interesting and rewarding – both intellectually and financially. OTE for the year could be up to £35,000.
· We need people who can play a key role in growing business for our clients, through research, calling, social media and email marketing campaigns.
· It’s not a call centre – we work on lead generation through insights and valuable information, taking time to understand the right prospects.
· Initially this role is anticipated to be 10 – 15 hours per week, but our business is growing so we are also considering full time, temporary and permanent.
· We need a mixture of people who excel in researching to find the right contacts for our clients, and who can then communicate with those people about the services our clients offer.
· Working on campaigns with us for some of the world's biggest professional firms can give you:
Ø a flexible working model and environment
Ø a stepping stone into business development or marketing
Ø a chance to add to your existing career experience
Ø the opportunity to make changes and shape our campaigns
· We offer full training with very competitive rates of pay, great commission opportunities, a friendly office to work in, and other benefits. TBDC alumni have gone on to work at firms including: Hargreaves Lansdown, FootAnstey, DAC Beachcroft & Speed Communications.
• Positive attitude and willingness to work hard
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Articulate & perceptive communicator
• Naturally persuasive and good relationship builder, with an ability to influence
• Self-starter with commercial awareness
• Adaptable and responsive to change
• Excellent English and strong Maths
• Competent in Word, Excel & related packages
• Degree level education
• Any relevant work experience, but particularly business development, account management, recruitment, PR, advertising, B2B sales.
Potential Career Moves:
• Account Manager
• Senior Marketing & Business Development Executive
Basic hourly rate £9 per hour, ranging up to £20 per hour on a good day with commission! Permanent full time equiv. OTE p.a. in the region of £20,000 - £35,000.
To find out more: email Claire Fowler at email@example.com
Associate Director: Business Development Consultancy
Attractive income and equity share (not salaried). Bristol and London.
A life-changing opportunity to join a very successful team delivering business development training, consultancy and support.
The successful applicants will be given:
• Powerful sales and marketing investment
• The ability to earn very generous income through both the sale and delivery of services
• Use of our office in Bristol; and access to offices in London
• A warm pipeline of opportunities
• Hands-on support across all elements of consultancy operations – especially finance, legal and administrative responsibilities
Instant respect and credibility through being a senior member of The BD Consultancy
• An extremely strong client list which includes 5 of the top 10 accountancy firms, plus a number of the world’s most eminent legal and consulting firms.
• Established and effective web and social media presence
• Very positive client references from the world’s leading Professional Services Firms
• The ability to draw on the method, presentations, connections and delivery support of other successful consultants
You are currently in a senior business development or marketing position within a Professional Services Firm – and ready for a fresh role that gives you more freedom, variety and challenge plus equity.
You are working as an independent consultant and thriving but missing the camaraderie and clout that comes with being part of a team. You realise that joining an established team will accelerate your success, reduce risk and be more fun.
If you are interested in hearing more email firstname.lastname@example.org